What Did Ya'll Have For Dinner Tonight?

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
Shrimp stir fry last night. In a wok, shrimp, cabbage, red pepper, green pepper, onion, carrot, scallions, broccoli, edamame, cashews, all mixed up with teriyaki and served over rice with chinese noodles. Lots left over!

I've got some boneless skinless chicken breasts in the oven with rosemary, parsley, and sea salt. I'll figure out something to go with closer to dinner time

Deep frying some chicken wings right now! hot sauce for the first batch, maybe teriyaki or BBQ sauce for the second.
yahoo long weekend, thanks for labour day! no bookings, no appointments till Tuesday!

hot diggety! those were the best wings I ever had! havent homemade them before, they turn out just like the ones at the pub, SO much better than the frozen ones you bake from the grocery store. my scalp is itchy, my eyebrows are sweating, my lips are ablaze and I love it.
yum. another batch tonight when the wife gets in from working the late shift.

Friday = pizza!!!

Last Friday I made a couple little single serving pizzas and put them in the freezer. I thawed one for lunch the next day. Worked great, tasted fresh. Tonight I made a bit of extra dough and froze half a dozen of them.

Dim sim yesterday for breakfast,chickens feet [no bs],tripe,dumplings,fried noodles with duck,tiny pork ribs in black bean sauce,all kinds of steamed stuff..

For evening dinner more Chinese stuff ,half roast duck ,noodles with whole lobster,char sui pork [bbq pork],king prawns with salt and pepper,choy sum [cabbage type veg] with oyster sauce,

Then a trip to the chinese baker,more wierd chit,but very nice mini moon cakes,snow balls [sticky rice cakes]

GOD BLESS CHINA TOWN and all who eat from her..LOL

We're having 30 over for a BBQ tonight. We're doing up a huge Pork Loin roast, everyone else is bringing appies, side dishes and dessert.

Here's my one man barbecue extravaganza. I was satisfied after one breast and a few spuds but drove the rest in just to say I did. Is gluttony still a sin?

some good food there guys!

roasted duck one of my favorites rolla

roasted duck one of my favorites rolla[/quote]

you just can't beat roasted duck.........:P

Frig it im going to yum cha tommorow

Last edited by a moderator: