What Did Ya'll Have For Dinner Tonight?

5c8a7005178a800899430a1abbcfaed9.jpg

e0616146f28b265ef7ba2bd385eb53e5.jpg

Got one. The wife hates it! Before her I used it or the grill outside. Storm just ended or they would've been on the grill

You would not believe the history behind those George Forman grills. They had to build dozens of factorys just to manufacture them once they took off!

I don't want my burgers sitting in their grease as they cook.

Oh, no Butch. I have a Foreman, used the crap outta it in college. We have a 8 burger one too. They are good, I like them.

But, hamburger fried in a cast iron pan with some bacon grease is the best by far. That and some fried up boiled potatoes.

Tonight was tacos, and I think the wife was trying to feed the whole city. Almost 10 lbs of burger, and all the fixins to go along with it. Ate so much I thought I might burst. Then she broke out some fudge bars and birthday cake ice cream bars. Sometimes I think she wants me to gain weight for some kind of sympathy pregnancy lol

Nic, FYI: the little restaurant next to the campground is where to eat up there. The other places I went there didn't hold a candle to it.

oooooooooooooooh, cheese!

We have such a good variety to choose from up here, sometimes they have three different packages of Velveeta! Sometimes even sliced!

I would be like a farmer in a cheese store if I found a case like that Dave!

We had tacos tonight, winter storm coming. For some reason tacos seemed fitting. They have winter storms in Mexico, right?

We have an Amish store that sells a 3 year old Cheddar. $5.50/lb. Great stuff. I go about once a month and stock up on meat, cheese, honey and whatever else catches my eye.

Venison and fish on the grill last night. Cauli with 3 year cheddar.