What Did Ya'll Have For Dinner Tonight?

Actually it was 2 fox squirrels and my Lil boy had half a grey squirrel and one red squirrel.

Tonight was pigeon, with fried red potatoes, baked in filo dough, and sausage gravy over the top.
My cooking is probably not that healthy but boy is it tasty

Yea, technically here they are feral pigeons. But I think it's something to call them so there isn't a season. Takes about 6/person but it's kind of double win since I spend time with the kids teaching them how to hunt and shoot and clean them and we get a good meal out of it

I use a Benjamin prowler pellet rifle. My boys use my gamo big cat and my Beeman. They are quiet enough that you can kill stuff all day and never scare away game or freak out the neighbors

Thats pretty cool. I have been trying to decide if I should get a .22 or a pellet rifle for my daughter.

I have always wanted a powerful air rifle. I just dont know if she could cock it.

Wife wants a supressor, that might break the bank.

I tell ya, my 16 year old can't cock the benjamin, and the gamo gave him some trouble for a while. But around here you can't hardly find .22 ammo. But I can buy 1000 pellets for 10 bucks or less

finished off the last of the beef ribs and did some baking....hint: if you make several, you can have your cake and eat it too.;)

It was tasty MB..
One with cheese, one with out cheese and just plain chili for Katy.....
No cheese for Daves milk allergy. No noodles or cheese for Katy's milk allery and gluten free.
The kids and I, well, we chowed down on the works