What Did Ya'll Have For Dinner Tonight?

Оливье.jpg
This is a secret Russian salad "Оливье". Ingredients: Boiled fritillary - 1 pc., Boiled veal tongue - 1/2, black pressed caviar - 50 grams, fresh salad - 100 grams, boiled crayfish - 12 pieces, boiled eggs (cut) - 5 pcs, cucumber (cut ) - 1 pc, capers - 50 grams, small pickled cucumbers - 100gramm, 100 grams soybean paste, sauce "Провансаль" - 250 grams.
Delicious! But, unfortunately, has one side effect - an excessive increase potency ... :)

Wow! Now that's a cake!

My sisters made pizza the other night that should have gone in this thread, but they didn't stick around for a photo op.

Emergency trip to Harlem to get parts for my furnace. My thermopile quit and the little town of Harlem Montana was the only source. Shout out to Harlem Lumber! Just so happens that the restaurant in town serves a good prime rib with all the trimmings for eighteen dollars on Fridays. Good timing. Weathered old cowboy with hands the size of trash can lids runs the joint and always gives the kids a sucker after dinner, so everybody wins!

Mahal Brinjal

A North Indian dish made of puréed eggplant, spinach, tomatoes, stewed with fresh ground spices and served over Basmati rice.

Made it today while watching a special on Vietnam.

image.jpg

image.jpg

Some sushi grade tuna and organic asparagus with an organic avocado garnish. Best dinner we've had all week!

Last red pepper pesto chicken breast, oven baked potatoes, Gaelic ale.
Missed dinner since almost got be-nighted climbing. Took what I could get since I had to paddle back downstream of the shit creek I was up with the wife..........doh

image.jpg

Damn upside down pic