What Did Ya'll Have For Dinner Tonight?

Spare ribs .Spare allright ,all bone .Sonny beech these china clippers I payed good money for are pretty good but I can't eat bone ,geeze .If I could I'd think passing it would be a chore .

made rosemary rubbed pork tenederoloin with wild rice and steamed carrots with broccoli. Mmmm good.

All that chicken and seafood...egg, etc., does also make for a very tasty soup included. I imagine it is pretty healthy. Generally a cold weather dish, and you can even buy it hot at a 7/11. Tell them which foods you want included.

Got all gussied up in my fancy western shirt and took my wife out to a fancy joint for our anniversary.

bacon cheeseburger with some fries here, caught a BC Ferry home from a road trip, not my favorite food but it was tasty licious!

Birthday dinner last night: Grilled baby back ribs, twice-baked potatos, steamed asparagus, and home-made carrot cake for dessert. Oh, and a Heineken while I grilled the ribs and a tall shot of Southern Comfort with dessert. mmmmmmmm

ill be having these with some fish or chicken (havent decided yet) tonight. the chanterelle patch has been pumping them out since the first rain, and i found an oyster log that is just coming into its second flush. Santa Cruz-20111122-00173.jpg

mmm.
I made hamburger helper here tonight :( taco style, hid a couple shredded carrots and red and yellow bell peppers in it too, to try to get some vegetables in .

Pork Roast, mashed potatoes and corn. I have enough pork left over for some carnitas or something :) Probably be good with some refried black beans I have made up as well :/: