What Did Ya'll Have For Dinner Tonight?

Tonight I had a kangaroo steak with red onions, some garlic prawns and two slices of leftover pizza.

Earlier I had a snack, had to pay for the frozen yogurt and tea. :(

Must have been hungry, it's a bit blurry. I'm not hungry now. 8)

Attachments

• PA150033.jpg
    PA150033.jpg
    69.2 KB · Views: 36
Spaghetti... I have been holding out with THE SAUCE for too long... It's time. Rob made some fresh bread this morning... Making some garlic bread to go with. The cinnamon rolls were also nice this morning. :)

Just had our first taste of a 1/2 a beef we ordered up, yummy stuff. Gotta luv farm grown beef.

Would you believe nearly the end of Oct and still with vine ripened tomatoes .Probabley only about a peck or so left so it's about done .

I had chicken soup and some rice balls wrapped in seaweed. One rice ball had salmon inside, the other a fermented plum. The newly harvested rice is very tasty, me like it! Rice sits around too much and it looses it's flavor.

One pot chicken. Baked chicken with stuffing and peas, Cream of asparagus soup poured over it then baked. Yummy and lots of left overs for lunch

Took some left over pot roast gravy with veggies, added more meat (browned in the pan), onions, carrots, potatoes, green beans (frozen from the garden), rutabaga (also from the garden) and made a beef stew to go with some home made bread :) Yummy. I love cold weather food :)

Three quarters of a pound of 31-40 prawns, sauted with caramelized onion and garlic and some Tiger sauce...served over steamed brown rice. Big garden salad on the side. Yum.