What Did Ya'll Have For Dinner Tonight?

Any Greek salad I've ever had around here had pepperoncini peppers on it. Maybe we just have imitation Greeks running the place, I dunno.:roll:

It's not like Italy and Greece ever utilized any of the same foods, being as they are so far apart and such extremely different climates.

Any Greek salad I've ever had around here had pepperoncini peppers on it. Maybe we just have imitation Greeks running the place, I dunno.:roll:

red pepper, green pepper, feta, tomato and kalamata olives are what I have seen and what we use to make it ourselves. :)

That's interesting. All the pizza joints around here are run by real Greeks, some of them even speak a little English. They all put the peppers on, but that may only be a local thing. Like I said, I dunno.:) I'll just buy a jar of peppers. Hell, I'll just make my own dang salad.:/:

I'm having another pepperless Greek salad now, with a coupla burgers on top.

Now Greg has me hankering for stuffed grape leaves:|::lol:

Stir Fry using the leftover meat from the BBQ and stuff out of the garden.

And again ... Lilly approved :D

Mommy had school tonight :|:

lefties here, I was on my own for supper so I raided the fridge. :)

Attachments

• P9016562.JPG
    P9016562.JPG
    85.8 KB · Views: 3
Paul... I used to take the lefty ribs and make wraps out of them..
You strip the meat... Then add it, red onion, bell pepper, cream cheese to a food processor. Make a spread of it. Spread on flour tortilla and fill with diced tomato and lettuce. Add anything like spinach or what you like and roll... Serve cool or room temp. Dip in ranch dressing or sumtin is good too.... Try it out mang... And you can feed more with lefties that way too ;)

these ribs had lotsa flava. Wife did a dry rub on the underside of chili rub with stuff. I put 'spicy' bbq sauce on the top side for a marinade. after three bites I told her she was cheating as she was eating them upside down and not getting the mouthfull of powdered spice with each bite that had my brow sweatin. :)

Well hell yeah...

A restaurant I worked for once said a couple people complained my ribs were too spicy.. Ummmmmmm

Well they made me tone them down a notch which made the other 150 per night a bit wondering:roll:

This thread started me daydreaming about some of the delectables I will be dining on when I am in Israel in a few weeks. One that particularly piques the palate is a sandwich made by stuffing a fresh baked pita with slices of breaded deep fried eggplant, a crushed up hard boiled egg, various pickled veggies, lettuce, tomato, cucumber, and a couple of spicy sauces. When done poorly it's nauseating, when done well it's sublime.

Not so good for the arteries I would guess, though.