What Did Ya'll Have For Dinner Tonight?

Willy had to chase after Santa's Little Helper(Bart's dog) in the air vent of the school. Lunch lady Delores quickly obliges to his question as to wheter or not she could spare some grea after he bares all down to his skivvies. In the end, he chases the dog, the duct work breaks in the gymnasium, he and the dog fall. The dog is not hurt whereas Willy lands on Superintendent Chaumers while he is wearing a new suit, and ultimately, Principal Skinner is fired...I think.

You talking about the TV show 'saved by the bell' that was a funny show ,with some gorgeous babes in it..:D

You talking about the TV show 'saved by the bell' that was a funny show ,with some gorgeous babes in it..:D

The Simpsons!

willie.jpg

Direct link to the episode guide
http://www.tv.com/the-simpsons/sweet-seymour-skinners-baadasssss-song/episode/1385/summary.html

I didn't eat a friggin' thing. Gotta smammich from the local grocer ( $5, THANKS !) with a TIME stamped on it, "We're so FRESH, you'll have to keep your teenage daughters away from us..." Blahblahblah.
The lettuce was cozied right up to ROTTEN, and how in the hell izza stack of crappy lunch meat s'posed to make me feel even a LITTLE bit O.K. w/ my purchase ???
That damn thing went straight into the trash. Bummer.
Looks like a LaBatts Supper to me !!! LOL

waitin on chicken breast to thaw (shall be grilled on the BBQ), new spuds steaming, beans in the pot. supper is shaping up nicely thanks. ;)

lunch was clubhouse and fries at a local diner, not bad for 6 bucks.

I must have eaten 7000 calories today. But I also did some climbing (5 oak trims), a buddy called me this morning when his climber called in sick.

12:00 Wendy's double cheese and fries for lunch
4:00 big ol' fat steak, potato and cheese burrito from a local Mexican diner
8:00 4 pieces of leftover fried chicken, reheated.

Still hungry, believe it or not. :P

Awwwlright !!!
Time to order some take-out Italian if you're askin' me !!! LOL

hahaha Skwerl, calories you might be ok after a days werk, but dont ferget the sodium, fat and other nasties hiding in those fast food deals :)

maybe you can get you some no fat popcorn or something? lotsa fiber and bulk, little to no calories and fat. :)

ps. I hate it when I am done dinner, then a snack, and the tummy wants more. its SO easy to keep packing in the greasies.

Tonight a local firehouse was having a Pork Barbeque benefit dinner for someone in the community, so I had barbeque, baked beans, hushpuppies, and cole slaw. I also mad a pot of soup for tommorow out of the vegetables I could wrangle up out of the fridge and pantry and some chicken breast I had in the freezer.

I had a kick-ass venison stew last night. Nothing like sitting around the fire with good food,good beer and good friends.

Thanksgiving dinner........turkey and all the fixins, pumpkin pie and whipped cream for desert! Lots of family and friends, life is good!

I had a kick-ass venison stew last night. Nothing like sitting around the fire with good food,good beer and good friends.

Yep that sounds like our evening at a tree show we went to no so long back..

Good post..:)

Hamburger in a tomato sauce, fried potatos, brown rice, no salad or beer for a change, yogurt with fruit. I could use a cup of tea.

Thanks! It was great. Continueing on with the feasting, steak on the bbq and eggs in the frying pan. It's gonna be a great breakfast!

Hope you had a good thanksgiving ,just did a gogle you Canuks sure have a lot of festive days ,way to go if you ask me!!! way to go!!

Hope you had a good thanksgiving ,just did a gogle you Canuks sure have a lot of festive days ,way to go if you ask me!!! way to go!!

It takes their mind off the cold, at least temporarily.:)

turkey at the inlaws last night, then a 7 hour spell of learnin in the wine cellar (read: drinking wine, port etc.) tonight to my parents place for turkey and fixins. no cellar there tho, likely home early.

Bub's BBQ tonite. Ribs,brisket,dirty rice,hickory smoked taters,candied yams,potato sald,slaw and I forget what all else. I might explode.:)

A bag o' chips & a Hostess fruit pie (cherry). Don't ask, it was one o' those days.