What Did Ya'll Have For Dinner Tonight?

I had my deep fryer chicken but the injection wasn’t there. We were out so I tried to improvise. Italian dressing does not work with the needle. It got a heavy dose of rub and I went on with my day. Dinner wasn’t bad though. The chicken was “ok”. Had some peroggies and some sort of noodles. Not my favorite but I can live. Forgot to take pics of my chicken. It looked great and tasted good enough. I’ll do better next week. El wifo has ordered more of my favorite injection already.
I guess the good news is I’m pretty sure I just overpaid for a quarter of beef. Running low and my guy must’ve forgot about me. I went with who I could find. At 30% more than I paid last year it had better be good. He should’ve given me a deal since I’m one of the few registered voters and he’s running for trustee. Think I might toss my name in next round. Shit, I can’t do any worse than lose right?

A double Whopper!!!

iu

:D

I found some Black trumpet mushrooms today at work, so I made Risotto from some and put the rest in the dryer for later use.
Yum! P1070242.JPG

Cool trick the way he trims up the sides and still uses the egg. My only question... where's the cheese???

Last edited:
Long day at the orifice, so decided to do quick and tasty. Quick & dirty Sirloin, steamed broccoli, seasoned fries, salad, and a tasty seasonal beverage.....

Attachments

• IMG_20191028_203844.jpg
    IMG_20191028_203844.jpg
    2.7 MB · Views: 1
Tortilla chips/guacamole, pumpkin spice yogurt, and a bag of candied almonds. Didn't know what I wanted, and didn't feel like cooking. That's how stupidity like that happens :^/