What Did Ya'll Have For Dinner Tonight?

Making some meat loaf tonight. Gluten free for Katy. So no bread crumbs or Ritz crackers holding it together or a crust. See how it comes out. More like doing rice in bell pepper stuffing, just a loaf instead of . ..

My wife flew out to Cali a few week ago to be the "support person" for a childhood friend who was having a kidney transplant. I flew out a few days prior to her return to spend a few days in Cali with her, then fly back together. We spent some time waling the docks/piers and sampling clam chowder. I liked it so much I told her I wanted some when we got home. She fixed it tonight, along with her version of Red Lobster's garlic butter biscuits......DEEEE-LICIOUS!!!

After catching up on this thread I’m hungry again.
A22AC518-281B-474C-81B5-107020AEC993.jpg
My second bowl. Wife only made a single batch this time. I have to add some heat after the fact because of the kids.

Wife is stuck working, so I wrassled up some dark meat fried chicken, roasted asparagus and cilantro-lime rice for me and the rugrats. Am finishing off w/a dessert helping of Haagen-Dazs Java Chip ice cream. Mmmmmmmm!!! :D

I picked the very last tomatoes in the polytunnel and made a huge mess of lasagna.
Put 2 in the freezer for winter, we'll be having the 3rd one in about 2 hours.

Nope.
I made sauce from them, then made Lasagna from the sauce and froze the lasagna.

Whole unbaked Lasagna can be frozen.

I was testing out a new Boston Market meal - Country Fried Beef Steak. The potatos were awesome, fluffy, thick and kinda sweet. The "beef steak" was TURRIBLE!

I won't be buying this again!!!

iu

Boston Market should be ashamed putting out this crap.

The proof is in the pudding. I bought it, tried it... NEVER again! Shame on you, Boston Market. This gives your stores a bad name.

Sausage, bacon, and eggs for breakfast. Getting ready to inject a chicken with creole butter and put a rub on the skin to fry up for dinner. Probably make squashed taters to go with it.

Wife is cooking Sunday breakfast. Pancakes and bacon.....always.

Had a late spaghetti dinner after completing the spring wheat harvest.

Was going to cook a roast of beef tonight.....but then I saw a bottle of Franks Red hot and realized that I am addicted to chicken grilled and covered in Franks Red hot.

Like you Rich, I need to add the heat after I am done cooking.

My family has slowly been getting better though......they can drink whole milk now. Used to be too spicy for them.