What Did Ya'll Have For Dinner Tonight?

Sounds great, Kyle. I too have had some amazing meals when dispatched away with a crew. Secret talents, we sometimes find :).

For us it was smoked chicken breasts off the grill, a pot of grits rich with milk and butter, and a salad of romaine, sweet red pepper, crimini mushrooms, cucumber, grape tomatoes, avocado, and some sort of home grown sprouts M insists are good for us :). Dressed lightly with parmesan, garlic, olive oil, and balsamic vinegar.

Pre dinner beverages of a nice scotch on the rocks for me x2, and a decent pinot noir for my divine Ms. M.

Went down easy, tru dat.

hZUz1Ey.jpg

These are steaks from our newest beef. Picked it up Friday.

His name was Buddy. He is delicious.

Mmmm I want a good steak now.

I’ll settle for my leftovers. Half of a stinger sub. For those unfamiliar with a stinger, that is steak and chicken fingers. Lettuce, tomato, onion, provolone cheese, hot sauce, and bleu cheese dressing.
Some folks do mayo and oil... it gets quite messy and soggy.

Yeah, there’s a lot going on in a stinger. Pretty popular around here. Depending on condiments, probably around 4,000 calories in a whole sub lol.

If you can't see the cheese, there is NO cheese! ;)

<blockquote class="imgur-embed-pub" lang="en" data-id="a/Qmc3xAG"><a href="//imgur.com/a/Qmc3xAG">An actual skill</a></blockquote><script async src="//s.imgur.com/min/embed.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

Attachments

• 3Q2cV7g.jpg
    3Q2cV7g.jpg
    199.1 KB · Views: 21
:/:

Attachments

• DVTrz2p.png
    DVTrz2p.png
    938.2 KB · Views: 14
  • pe0zKUF.jpg
    pe0zKUF.jpg
    159.5 KB · Views: 14
  • PzuqaYJ.jpg
    PzuqaYJ.jpg
    203.8 KB · Views: 14
  • XhU22mX.jpg
    XhU22mX.jpg
    204 KB · Views: 14
  • G8O5yfX.jpg
    G8O5yfX.jpg
    190.4 KB · Views: 14
  • gQXK5nf.png
    gQXK5nf.png
    1 MB · Views: 14
  • l1NvUFU.jpg
    l1NvUFU.jpg
    138 KB · Views: 14
  • rOFKba1.png
    rOFKba1.png
    1.6 MB · Views: 14
  • ddyLE1k.png
    ddyLE1k.png
    1.2 MB · Views: 14
  • CA9CGyu.png
    CA9CGyu.png
    1.7 MB · Views: 14
Polenta with Ratatouille and a salad.
It is the season where I can get most of the stuff for dinner out of the garden and polytunnel.
Hard to beat the freshness of veggies that don't realze they are dead, yet.

Dinner tonight was M's homemade tabouli salad, fresh corn on the cob, and a couple of ripe avocados. Mighty fine grub :).