What Did Ya'll Have For Dinner Tonight?

Just loaded up with about 40 bucks worth of awesome grilled leg quarters from the local meat market. I freeze em up and chow down all week!

Hell yeah, i finally got a deep freeze myself so I'm hoping to start buying large portions again

<blockquote class="imgur-embed-pub" lang="en" data-id="XxqYs60"><a href="//imgur.com/XxqYs60">Daddy can I have some sausages?</a></blockquote><script async src="//s.imgur.com/min/embed.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

CsradfW.jpg

Them plates look damn good, Boss. I frikkin love soul food.

Woke up a little late for work and forgot my lunch in the rush. Guess I'll hit up the vending setup here and get some pickles and cheese and pistachios.

Years ago I brought some Bear Garlic home from the woods and planted it under some of my trees.
It has come around nicely, so today I'll harvest a bit and make Bear Garlic Risotto.

Not really about dinner, but one thing this commie country seriously lacks is good hot sauce.

So when I came across a bottle of this: https://www.hotsauce.com/most-wanted-pain-is-good-sriracha-hot-sauce/ I bought it.

Says 50,000-250,000 Scoville units.

I'm literally sipping it from the bottle.
Did they change the Scoville value and forgot to tell me, or are the guys making this full of shit?

Oven roasted potatoes and a ground beef patty .The potatoes are a snap .Chunked red skins,some peanut oil,Old Bay,Mrs Dash,parsley flakes ,ground black pepper .45 minutes at 400 degrees .You can season them with about anything you want .

I make those a lot, wife really loves them.

Easiest way to get them all covered nicely in oil and spices is to toss them in a plastic bag, add everything and do a little potato dance with the bag.

“Nothing quite like some good ole simple fried taters!!!”

It’s ramp season here, can’t keep enough potatoes in the house.

Similar to an onion Boss. I think it’s actually a lily. You can eat’em raw or cook with’em. They stink to high heavens either way.

<blockquote class="imgur-embed-pub" lang="en" data-id="a/XZFPfyD"><a href="//imgur.com/XZFPfyD">RIP Sesame Street</a></blockquote><script async src="//s.imgur.com/min/embed.js" charset="utf-8"></script>