What Did Ya'll Have For Dinner Tonight?

I will buy a nightclub and she will dance in it, attracting the attention of younger men, some will resemble Glenn Ford, I will be pragmatic about her eventual desertion however, no one will be killed.

MV5BYTUyNzFkODUtNDA4Zi00YWMxLWJlMzAtZDE2M2JhNDRiYmJlXkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyNzU1NzE3NTg@._V1_CR0,45,480,270_AL_UX477_CR0,0,477,268_AL_.jpg

not dinner, but customary lunch:

red_vegitable_shake_20181105_131705_resized.jpg

pop nutrition vegetable shake:

1 avocado
kale
beet greens
beets
ginger root
slice lemon
slice lime
tumeric
cinnamon
apple cider vinegar
sour kraut (forgot to put in this time)
sometimes a scoop of plain whey protein powder (not this time)
sometimes spinach when I have it

with lunch today...

buckwheat_pancake_disks_20181105_124835_resized.jpg

fresh ground buckwheat flour leftover pancake disks dried in the oven -- supposed to be hearty?
... with some peanut butter

So you made the pancakes but then dried them in the oven? Like a big ass cracker?

Think we're gonna head out to one of the dozens of Greek restaurants in the area. They've become increasingly popular in the past decade or so or maybe I just never noticed how many there were before.

Think we're going out for steaks then hopefully movies to see Bohemian Rhapsody. I'll try not to spoil the ending for y'all ;)

That's gonna be a great film. I saw Queen in '74 when they were just coming out - they opened for Mott The Hoople. I was there for Mott, didn't really know much about Queen. I was impressed!

Maybe it's the smoker? Mines a charbroil two chamber deal with chimney. Home depot special. Wood heat only no charcoal, apple wood and hickory. These were on for about six hours at 225. After the first hour I spray them with apple cider and apple cider vinegar mix every half hour and the last hour two moppings with Sweet Baby Rays thinned with apple cider. Keep the sauce thin and let it "dry" on in between moppings.

Didn't see the movie, maybe tomorrow.
Split a 26 ounce porterhouse with my son at dinner. His boxer mix was really happy with the bone.

I'm stuffed and I still want those ribs.