What Did Ya'll Have For Dinner Tonight?

M's magnificent tomato pie, a couple of chicken/mango/jalapena sausages split and broiled, and a nice salad. Pretty good eatin'.

p1u8XI6.jpg

I buy the cooked ribs from the walmart deli - rather tough if you eat them as is, but I slap it in the crockpot on low for five or six hours... the meat is falling off the bone. I use a 50/50 ratio of BBQ sauce and water. Other times I'll use black-eyed peas or even BBQ bean. Anything tasty for the meat to tenderize in. Delicious!!!

Saturday night out w/the family. We did our favorite Malaysian place (Penang); Roti Canai for all (SE Asian, style pancake with a curry chicken & potato dipping sauce) for appetizer (my silly daughter had 3 for her whole meal). Wifey had vegetable/tofu in curry sauce, junior had Beef Rendang, and I went for a new one: Hokkien Char Mee: thick yellow noodles cooked in a heavily flavored soy sauce with pork, shrimp squid and vegetables. Asked for it nuclear (I'm a spicy guy) and it was a home run. Downed it w/a nice German Schwarzbier. Aaaahhhhh....