What Did Ya'll Have For Dinner Tonight?

I avoid the fast food joints best I can. Chick-fi-la isn’t so bad tho. I’d rather eat at the little mom & pop places, a lot cleaner and less chance of walking in on a overdosed employee in the john. The fast food chains around here attract the worst help.

Made Jambalaya, roasted asparagus and cucumber salad for wife and kids. It was business dinner at the firehouse, and volunteer brought fried chicken, biscuits and sausage gravy, cole slaw and garden salad.

Ha! It was the Officer meeting tonight.........we skipped it.

Ham and bean soup instead.

G41k9uc.jpg

I always enjoyed fantasizing about have an awesome food truck. Burgers, fries, O rings, grilled ham & cheese... simple simple.

About every thing we have here in mom and pop. Only two chain types. Burger King and Subway. And they are both predictably inconsistent and often suck. Rare can you pull away from the drive through with your order right. I hit Subway sometimes, but grit my teeth each time. Walked out a few times when I caught attitude from an employee. They can be a miserable bunch.

That's the employees, not the business. I can't remember the last time they got my order wrong. It happens, but I don't remember when... it was somebody else's order completely!