What Did Ya'll Have For Dinner Tonight?

Had spaghetti tonight and I actually made it home for dinner! The wife and I are gonna have a talk later. There ain’t no way these kids came from my loins. They all ate there garlic bread first! Who doesn’t save it to wipe up the remaining sauce? That’s nothing but plain and simple communism!:|:

Was my night to cook for the kids, and my daughter's been itching for her Daddy's "fav":
- 20 min. marinated Eye-Round, w/sauteed fungus and onions
- Steamed/sauteed green beans, crimini fungus and Holland pepper
- Corn on the cob
- Parent's only: Ramstein Ink - Schwartzbier (aka: black lager); brewed Reinheitsgebot - German brewing purity law; local brewery in Northern NJ; oooohhhh soooo good! :happy7:

Should any of you wonderful people be in the area to visit, would be glad to whip this up for you...

steak_dinner.jpg

On that food stuff recently since the beef steak and big boys tomatoes have gotten some size it's fried green .I use the "Dolly Wood "recipe .Not being the bashful type I got it right from the cooks when Georgie Girl and I were in Dolly Wood a few years ago but it's on the internet now. BTW I have seen the "Whistle shop café " in the movie Green fried tomatoes .However it wasn't open then .

I had spaghetti, too, but it was Stouffer's! I love it!!!

Those meatballs are just the right size!!! :)

The plate is too small...

I like their lasagna too, but I always cut it up after cooking and add extra sauce, cheese, and mushrooms... WAY better than serving it their way.

You should try the spaghetti!

Oh it is fun, but becomes an almost all day event on my end (I have to make 2 different batches; one mild for the kids, one hot & Spicy for the Mrs. and I). Mine does the all pork route: sausage, pork chops and ribs. Prep time: about 3-4 hours for 2 12-quart pots (lotsa slicing and dicing), then simmer over low heat for 4-6 hrs. Will post once next batch is done.

I went totally " Italian Grandma" last weekend and spent the whole weekend making and canning tomato sauce.
The poly tunnel has been great for tomatoes this summer, so I had plenty to can.

After the greenhouse, THIS!!!

<blockquote class="imgur-embed-pub" lang="en" data-id="a/wvpeE9z"><a href="//imgur.com/a/wvpeE9z">Memphis BBQ?</a></blockquote><script async src="//s.imgur.com/min/embed.js" charset="utf-8"></script>