What Did Ya'll Have For Dinner Tonight?

<blockquote class="imgur-embed-pub" lang="en" data-id="HXI11Bl"><a href="//imgur.com/HXI11Bl">I welcome our new omelette making overlords. </a></blockquote><script async src="//s.imgur.com/min/embed.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

Took my mom and dad and my family out for a father's day lunch at a newer restaurant. Had some fish and chips. Both of us got some nice cards. Mom gave us ice creme for dessert at home. It was a nice day :)

20190617_165143.jpg

Burgers at Grover's :)
At one time the place was President Grover Cleveland's hunting cabin. Small place, legendary burgers. Was on Diners, Drive-ins, and Dives or whatever the food show is with Guy Fieri (sp?).

I had a mozzarella and bacon burger, side of onion rings. Washed down with EBC Blueberry Wheat ale.

I made Pizza.

I've been experimenting with Pizza making for a while.
Not the American type Pizza, but the traditional Italian type.
Thin crispy crust and traditional toppings.

I have fitted a 6 millimeter thick steel plate in my owen to work as a heat sink, that makes for a wonderfully crisp bottom.

Next time you want to re-heat cold leftover pizza, try a covered skillet on medium heat. Comes out almost like its fresh again. If you wanna get crazy, drop a little butter and minced garlic in the pan first and let it heat up.

I'll never re-bake or *shudder* microwave it again.

Oh hell yea, but I can eat cold pizza ANYDAY.

<blockquote class="imgur-embed-pub" lang="en" data-id="S8rFyy1"><a href="//imgur.com/S8rFyy1">Is this what you want?</a></blockquote><script async src="//s.imgur.com/min/embed.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

D545E61D-0FAF-474D-8392-7B1D2F8F915D.jpg
I’ve got a porterhouse seasoned up and sitting in the fridge over night for breakfast tomorrow. Wife and kids are out of town, leaving me to suffer:lol: Steak,kegs, and eggs at 6:30 am Sunday. Don’t know if I’ll survive 48 hours without her

Edit. I hope the gas station sells beer before 6:00am or I’ll be eating breakfast late

Chicken fajitas at the hotel, smoked queso dip, homemade jalapeno poppers, and of course beer. Life is good :)

20190708_210719.jpg

The crew I'm with now is amazing, we eat like that every night. We take turns buying for everyone, and everyone helps out. Some badass cooks, so far we've had steaks, burgers, pork chops, hell were even did a salmon steaks night! The smoked queso is so good and so simple, fire up the grill, add some hickory or something for smoke, and then put white queso in an aluminum tin for cornbread or something with butter to help keep from sticking. Absolutely to die for, and it's so simple hahahaha