What Did Ya'll Have For Dinner Tonight?

Had a lot of good food this weekend. My favorite was breakfast though. The people who own the property are married into a strong Mexican heritage. By strong I mean the father was in the deportation process before he passed (83 and lived here for 50+ years, why bother). Anyhow mama cita(hope I spelled that right) made me some salsa and tortillas. She hollered at me because I couldn’t wrap them properly and made them up herself. Best breakfast burrito I’ve ever tasted. The salsa is a bit warm to the taste but I sweat for an hour afterwards! Man we’re they good.

After the long weekend away from my private shitter I was expecting it. Nothing out of the ordinary. I’m greatly impressed. Kinda like good moonshine I guess. Shouldn’t burn in or out.

Homemade sushi!!! And Carl already told me I needed chopsticks, but I informed him that I am a middle-aged white American and I eat with a FORK!

icjYcf1.jpg

Apparently a Hokkaido pumpkin seed that got tossed in the compost bucket ended up on the horse manure pile.
My wife watered it with the water she had used for washing the horses down, so it survived the drought and fruited.
Now they are mature, so i made Hokkaido suop tonight.
Yum:)

Big ol ham, mashed Yukon Gold, and corn.

Future menue: split pea soup, scalloped taters and ham, and ham for ham sake