What Did Ya'll Have For Dinner Tonight?

20 dollar grill that one of the foreman has, does alright. A proper charcoal pipeline grill is on the to do list, just haven't had the time or the room on the rig, it'll be coming (with detailed pics and instructions) later. The layout work is intensive, and the finishing is incredibly annoying. I do carry a dual fuel Colman stove, and i got some cast iron for it finally, we're slowly gonna start mixing up our menu lol.

Not me obviously.
https://youtu.be/KPE0MtZWHN0

Had tacos tonight. The wife dished me up a bowl of ice cream while I was fussing with the chimney and a vulture came around while I was finally trying to eat it
1A68D8B7-83DF-4D84-B603-6B719A969510.jpg

Cold here, probably go out to eat tonight. Brats are on the menu for tomorrow, and maybe tailgate tacos on Thursday....

Gnocchi with homemade pesto and a salad.

I've got about 20 pds of Pesto in the freezer, so I usually make a dish involving it once a week.

I just had Big Mac pizza.
Pizza dough w sesame seed crust, thousand island dressing sauce, mozzarella, American cheese, ground beef, onions, dill pickles, lettuce.

Still doing keto, so I just ate the cheese and toppings, but it was still amazing.