What Did Ya'll Have For Dinner Tonight?

I've kinda fallen in love with Tito's vodka with soda water with lemon.
Alcohol will temporarily kick your body out of ketosis, but as long as you ain't adding carbs with it you'll be back in ketosis in about a day.

I need to read up on that, my beer gut is slowly becoming an issue lol. Really i think it's from eating shitty and too much over the last couple years as my wife was preggers. I hate wasting food, so her eating 10 bites led to me eating my plate and hers lol.

You can do leafy greens and veggies that are high fiber.
Lots of fats.
It's not too hard to get used to. I keep it around 25 grams net carbs per day.

You can do leafy greens and veggies that are high fiber.
Lots of fats.
It's not too hard to get used to. I keep it around 25 grams net carbs per day.

People often overlook a simple fact when counting carbs, and that is fiber is a carb. It is also indigestible so adds no carb-like sugar response in humans but instead has many, many major health benefits. So when counting carbs in the food you eat, subtract fiber, gram-for-gram, to get a digestible carb count.

Corn tortillas wrapping black bean/garlic/cheese mix out of the food processer, with chopped smoked turkey off of my Webber grill. M's homemade super spicy tomato/chili sauce over the top. Baked in the oven 15 minutes. Fresh sliced avocados over the top when served.

Glorious.

:D.

I thought I had a good dinner til I read B's.

Butch, you like avocados?
Keto is just as much about lots of fats, as it is about low/no carbs. 1 avocado a day gives a bunch of good fat.

You are effin' kidding me, Butch. Never had an avocado??? No wonder you have cancer.

Bad joke, sorry :D.

Still, eat some now and until you can't eat any more, my brother.