What Did Ya'll Have For Dinner Tonight?

Salmon fillet on the smoker grill, nothing but dill and vine maple smoke for exquisite flavor. Steamer of brown rice. Tiny raw finger sized zucchini, last of the garden. Sliced sweet red pepper, and a perfect ripe avocado.

It'll do :D.

Grilled brats, no buns (forgotten), potato salad, chips and queso, and beer. Another wonderful day working 5 hours from the house :)

Yup, bratwurst. Think we are doing pork steaks with macaroni salad tonight, served with beer of course :/:

I think: "YUM", Jim.

Sounds real good.
Might try that myself, I have a large chunk of Gruyere from our visit to Schweiz.

Man, you sure make a mess, when you cook.

Chicken noodle soup. Jim you must have learned to cook from my wife. God help you if she teaches you how to bake.

Beautiful plate of food!

We had some spaghetti tonight.

Been doing a lot of cooking lately. It helps keep my occupied and keeps my mind of the wreck we are having again this year.

It was a simple sauce that I had in the fridge as left overs. Used San Marzano tomatoes, garlic, taragon and the usual stuff....fresh basil and what not.

I should have written it down!

Used a loaf of french bread to make garlic toasts and had some homemade buttermilk ranch dressing on a nice ice burg salad.

I'm making tomato soup.
Saved the last tomatoes in the poly tunnel.
We had frost yesterday, so the plants are gone, but I managed to pich a basket of ripe tomatoes.
They are in the oven now with some onions and garlic.

This one is Ukrainian, Nadiya something or other, we have a future together, maybe in Central America or the likes.
Current Mrs Dempsey understands.

Attachments

• 3AC9CCD4-B165-4804-85C8-6FC9E56D35E9.jpeg
    3AC9CCD4-B165-4804-85C8-6FC9E56D35E9.jpeg
    75.7 KB · Views: 14