What Did Ya'll Have For Dinner Tonight?

Tabouleh salad rocks!
Takes a long time and a shap knife to make, but well worth the effort.

Green beans are ripe, so i'll fry a mess of those up with some tomatoes, garlic, oniens and Summer savory.

In German Summer savory is called " Bohnenkraut", and it really works well with beans.

Holy crap!!!

I just tried BK's veggie burger, the impossible Whopper and it's fricking AMAZING! They finally got it right! I ordered just the patty cuz I just wanted the flavor of the meat PLUS I was expecting it to taste like shit... I was surprised!!! I can't believe this - if BK can do it, it won't be long until meatless meat will be a thing.

If you like burgers - I guarantee you will LOVE THIS!!! Stig will hate it cuz it TASTES LIKE GRILLED MEAT! :)

impossible-burger-burger-king-1181636.jpeg

Not a damn thing wrong with that, if that's what you like. We all should be doing that.

Now, you can add a meatless patty to the works!

<blockquote class="imgur-embed-pub" lang="en" data-id="a/MQFMcR8"><a href="//imgur.com/a/MQFMcR8">Sausage stuffed crust!!</a></blockquote><script async src="//s.imgur.com/min/embed.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

<blockquote class="imgur-embed-pub" lang="en" data-id="a/aCjF2W4"><a href="//imgur.com/a/aCjF2W4">Always smile that's cool person</a></blockquote><script async src="//s.imgur.com/min/embed.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

Before the metal-mouth steps in from yesterday's chemo, I'm gonna give Captain D's buffet a shot - never been before except once through the DT. It was good but overpriced, but as I was leaving I noticed that they had a fri - sun buffet. I always win with buffets and my dewormer works best on a high fat meal. It's gonna be a fried night tonight! Hope my heart can take it!!!

I just tried BK's veggie burger, the impossible Whopper and it's fricking AMAZING! They finally got it right! I ordered just the patty cuz I just wanted the flavor of the meat PLUS I was expecting it to taste like shit... I was surprised!!! I can't believe this - if BK can do it, it won't be long until meatless meat will be a thing.

If you like burgers - I guarantee you will LOVE THIS!!! Stig will hate it cuz it TASTES LIKE GRILLED MEAT! :)

impossible-burger-burger-king-1181636.jpeg

I been saying that for years! The first time I had one I almost drove back to call them out for their mistaken patty switchup.