The Joke/Funny Pic/Video Thread

Is this maybe photoshopped? How would something like this even happen? They appear to be on the highway and a truck with a trailer has apparently gone backwards so fast that it has sent this giant piece of machinery in the back of the other vehicle? Look at the blue, struck vehicle and gander at the gaps in the wheel wells. If this giant piece of machinery were really inside of the trunk of this vehicle, you would expect to see the rear suspension collapsed, with the front suspension remaining more extended. But that isn't the case. Also, if it rolled off the back of the trailer, the right wheels of the machine would have bounced off of the tired on the back of the trailer and so one would expect to see the machine angled to the left and not the right. Why was this trailer truck going in reverse so unbelievably quickly? Fast enough to send the machine flying. It's pretty convincing and well done, though, if it is a photoshop job. Hard to tell, but the suspension thing as me convinced.
Are you fukcing serious? I knew you were obtuse but if you are truly this dense then I am never taking you off ignore ever again. Goodbye, moron!

Are you fukcing serious? I knew you were obtuse but if you are truly this dense then I am never taking you off ignore ever again. Goodbye, moron!
Just because you hate yourself doesn't mean you have to lash out at other people and start name calling.

Give me a break. Yeah, I was serious. Can't people make mistakes on this forum?

Go take a walk in the woods and find the biggest rock you can find. Then take your shoes off and kick it as hard as you possibly can.

You need some anger management therapy, my friend. Getting so aggressive over a stupid, ridiculous mistake highlights how obtuse you are.

You need the FDA maximum dose of Xanax stat. Or maybe some thorazine.

Getting ignored by you IS NOT A LOSS. You're so full of yourself.

Last edited:
Inertia and unsecured or not adequately secured load. Truck hits something and comes to a sudden stop.

I get it. Stuff can definitely come off of trailers and fly into vehicles. I never doubted that reality.

I think I'm just getting overwhelmed with how much fake photoshopped imagery and AI generated shit there is out there nowadays. The physics in that picture just didn't seem to add up. Without seeing how the accident happened, it's confusing to me. But that's obviously a me problem.

I'm not afraid to admit that I was wrong. I was definitely overthinking it. Oh well. I think it's safe to say that we'll all get past it haha Well, maybe not one person.

You needed to look more closely at the original picture. The front of the pickup is wrecked, as is the rear of the vehicle in front of it. There's the whole story of how and why it happened as it did.

You needed to look more closely at the original picture. The front of the pickup is wrecked, as is the rear of the vehicle in front of it. There's the whole story of how and why it happened as it did.
I had my glasses lost by hospital staff about a month ago while I was admitted. Finally getting a new pair in two weeks. So yeah, I didn't see any of that...because I can't really see that well. My bad, Burnham.

Back