The Joke/Funny Pic/Video Thread

It really isn't much of a debate. B's usually right, except when it isn't. It all depends on the location of the mount. As for me... I like it sitting loose on the counter.
Agreed, though I like a box with a few different rolls of varying amounts of usage.
So you can go for the big roll when things get challenging.

It really isn't much of a debate. B's usually right, except when it isn't. It all depends on the location of the mount. As for me... I like it sitting loose on the counter.
"B" is for the professional roll installers for certain. Although, much like you @lxskllr, my toilet paper roll holder has been broken for two years and, since I don't feel like having maintenance come into my bathroom, I just use a free roll that sits on the tank of the toilet. One at a time, though.

Write thar wit'yas
>>Above is for in nice bathroom i referenced,with shower vent, vanity
my personal thrown is with mop buckets, storage, emergency generator
>>TP in ez reach on close corner of washer.

I catch the main bathroom at about, .5 cm left on roll, replace, so seems endless.
Then make it mine, I guess that makes me a 1% !

Last edited:
View attachment 136046

i prefer under/not over as more 1handed self locking seems;
she insists i change TP, and she does do enough..
But must serve over;
So do i get to tell her how to take care of her chores?
Like to be fair or something?
>>done risky work, but am not idiot !

Have this hanging on our toilet wall.

Your welcome :).

toiletrollpatent.jpg

Is this maybe photoshopped? How would something like this even happen? They appear to be on the highway and a truck with a trailer has apparently gone backwards so fast that it has sent this giant piece of machinery in the back of the other vehicle? Look at the blue, struck vehicle and gander at the gaps in the wheel wells. If this giant piece of machinery were really inside of the trunk of this vehicle, you would expect to see the rear suspension collapsed, with the front suspension remaining more extended. But that isn't the case. Also, if it rolled off the back of the trailer, the right wheels of the machine would have bounced off of the tired on the back of the trailer and so one would expect to see the machine angled to the left and not the right. Why was this trailer truck going in reverse so unbelievably quickly? Fast enough to send the machine flying. It's pretty convincing and well done, though, if it is a photoshop job. Hard to tell, but the suspension thing as me convinced.

Back