The Joke/Funny Pic/Video Thread

Is that Tajikistan, @Maximalist? A lot of red, white, green striped flags among various countries. Looks as though there is a gold emblem in the middle of the flags in this video, which matches with Tajikistan.

I find North Korea to be fascinating. If they spent as much on their people as they do on their parades, they might actually have a thriving economy. But the name of the game is Cash for Kim and his/his sister's Regime.

You know every single person in this parade is terrified of making a mistake and of upsetting the Dear Leader and Grand Marshall, Kim Jong Un, lest they be sent away to labor or death camps.

I used to donate to this South Korean charity that would fly balloons over the most impoverished regions of North Korea when the wind directions were ideal and they would drop thousands of US dollar bills (a small fortune for a poor N. Korean person/family) and leaflets which spoke candidly about the regime and how the Kims have long oppressed their people. It seemed like a worthy cause.

Watching their parades provides unique insight into a country whose military outnumbers all others. This came out four months ago.

Is that Tajikistan, @Maximalist? A lot of red, white, green striped flags among various countries. Looks as though there is a gold emblem in the middle of the flags in this video, which matches with Tajikistan.

I find North Korea to be fascinating. If they spent as much on their people as they do on their parades, they might actually have a thriving economy. But the name of the game is Cash for Kim and his/his sister's Regime.

You know every single person in this parade is terrified of making a mistake and of upsetting the Dear Leader and Grand Marshall, Kim Jong Un, lest they be sent away to labor or death camps.

I used to donate to this South Korean charity that would fly balloons over the most impoverished regions of North Korea when the wind directions were ideal and they would drop thousands of US dollar bills (a small fortune for a poor N. Korean person/family) and leaflets which spoke candidly about the regime and how the Kims have long oppressed their people. It seemed like a worthy cause.

Watching their parades provides unique insight into a country whose military outnumbers all others. This came out four months ago.

I wrote that this is India. Pay attention to the national flags in the background. IMG_9442.jpeg

Last edited:
In the last eight years since I purchased a Nifty Lift SD-64, we've have maybe a dozen trees that could not be accessed with it. YMMV

They used some kind of "less than lethal."

Getting tased on a bike (if that's what happened) would suck. You'd just seize up and drop.

The guy on the bike is so slow. How dumb.

They used some kind of "less than lethal."

Getting tased on a bike (if that's what happened) would suck. You'd just seize up and drop.

The guy on the bike is so slow. How dumb.

Dats a 40 Mike Mike! Aka 40mm, essentially the same Hi-lo pressure system used in the M79, M203, and other common US military grenade launchers. Shoots what's called a "Rubber Baton". I can assure you, it's a unique experience to catch one...

Back