The Joke/Funny Pic/Video Thread

Don’t know what this is all about, but I feel “show me some poof, I feel entitled to it’ points to big change in direction of this forum since I last looked.
@Mick! You're instigating this further by not reading everything that was said. I like you, so I'll explain...

We are ALL entitled to proof of any claim we might decide to challenge. @Marc-Antoine accused me outright of claiming "multiple times" that I am "a master of humor," which is outrageous.

It may sound petty, but I'm not a liar and I don't appreciate liars. He couldn't provide evidence and even tried to gaslight the audience into believing I actually said such things.

I don't deserve to have misinformation about me spread, especially if it is fundamental to someone's argument against me.

I hope you understand.

I'm trying to think of some kind of niche use that hitch clamp would be good for, and I'm drawing a blank. That never should have left the rough idea stage. Someone wasted a lot of time and resources bringing that to market to be guaranteed disappointment.

I'm trying to think of some kind of niche use that hitch clamp would be good for, and I'm drawing a blank. That never should have left the rough idea stage. Someone wasted a lot of time and resources bringing that to market to be guaranteed disappointment.
For homeowners who cut rocks and don't know that you can sharpen a chain.

Maybe. But you have to pick the "log"(bit of a stretch there) up, and put it into the device. Make two cuts, and do it all over again. That logstand canthook I got does it better, and will do it anywhere, truck access or not.

1706895272-20240202.png

Back