The Joke/Funny Pic/Video Thread

Had a lil one go up my nose once.
View attachment 135374
Sucked one through a straw once, bastard stung me six times before I swallowed his ass. Miserable experience. Blow through your straw before you take a drink. Especially if your thirst-buster has been on the porch whilst you weedeat the yard...

Dad caught one of our huge Sonoran bumblebees in his sternum at about 70mph. Big yellow pollen spot on his shirt, stinger embedded in the solar plexus...

I hit a Robin at 110, upper right quadrant of my helmet, mid corner. It was all I could do to keep that bike up and stay coherent.

Can you be more specific? Can you find it on instagram?
I looked.

It's where the tree worker is talking to Dantonio, the climber, about not putting valuable pieces of wood into the chipper, how this out that could be made out of such and such species, ending with an offer to send Dantonio his tempeh burrito on his climbing line.

Whilst not wishing to piss on your chips, that particular trope gets used a bit with lots of different guys, I particularly remember Jon Bon Jovi being used.
Robert Smith has been married for 36 years.

Denmark has issues with the Romany people?
When Romania became a member of EU, it meant their 2 million gipsies were free to roam all ovcer.
We have them begging and carrying on in all major European cities.
When I first visited Hammerfest in Norway, the northernmost city in the World, there was a romanian gipsy begging on main street ( And a large group of Somalis!!)

I later found out that it is organized. every 3 weeks or so a bus brings a new crew up along Norway and picks the last one up. @biggun may know more about it, living there.

In Copenhagen they have stopped the metro several times, by pulling 1-1½ mile of signal wire down for the copper.
I have been called out to clear vegetation in a gipsy camp in inner Copenhagen, in order to make it impossible for them to hide there.
It was an unbelievable mess.

So yes, we have issues.

Just to make myself clear: My point wasn't that "gypsy" is the appropriate term for the Romani. My point, directed at Stig, was that the spelling of "gipsy" has changed to "gypsy."

Back