The Joke/Funny Pic/Video Thread

Most any news outlet would splain it, no?

Afaik, it is a riff on Elon's heavy handed propensity in business as well as his take on the Gaza crisis.

I'm surprised that got so little reaction, I thought lotta folks here were up in arms about trans chit:|:?
What's wrong with people being trans? You can identify as a potato if you want; I don't care. Just keep it out of my personal space and everything is gravy. I realize people have an opinion about it becoming too ingrained into our society in an inappropriate manner, such as with schools failing to tell parents about their child's identity crisis despite them being under 18, and children, in general, being exposed to toxic trans culture (not saying being trans is toxic; referring to children being pushed at such a young age to choose their identity despite knowing fuckall about themselves and the world). The worst is when a child gets reproductive surgery before even getting a high school diploma and defies their body's natural right to homeostasis by indulging in dangerous hormone therapies.

But yeah, other than that, if you want to identify as a different gender...by all means...that's your right as an American ('Murica!) and as a human. If you want to cross-dress, then you should absolutely do it. If you want to waste your money getting reproductive assignment surgery instead of trying to discover natural ways to become comfortable with your true self, then -- f*cking right! -- you should do it. I'm not the internet police or the police of anything or anyone other than myself. I wouldn't want people to judge me for ANYTHING that I say or do, and so I DO NOT judge ANYONE who is trans. I just have some constructive criticisms about their life choices. That's all. Just like you might question some of mine.

Initiating rant termination sequence...

Bee-boop beep boop beep beep...

Rant terminated.

EDIT: If you were born a man, you will never be anything but a man, and visa versa with women. Just staying realistic. Men can't give birth either.

Last edited:
Back