The Joke/Funny Pic/Video Thread

Today I finally got round to a tree I’ve been dreading, stone dead oak over power lines.
I got up it first thing and halfway up I was ‘frig this’ sheets of bark and pulpy wood falling off, vibrations knocking the ends off the branches.
Thought I’d get a bucket truck in, would have killed the job financially but can’t spend money when you’re dead can you?
So I did a smaller tree as part of the same job and kept looking over at the oak, thinking ‘if I just do this and don’t do that it might be ok’
Long story short I did it, slowly slowly catchee monkey, minimal rigging, maximum caution.
Now I’m rich I tells yer!

Edit, put this in the wrong thread.
IMG_1117.jpeg IMG_1118.jpeg

Last edited:
Good call backing off.

And then, after rumination, good call (apparently) gettin er done :rockhard:

I'd like to point out that the young man in the vintage photo IS SITTING ON THE FRONT FENDER!

Also I'll answer the question. Parents. They made the world what it is today. The guy with the Indian head fender light up his ass decided to pass his gay down the line, that's how we got skinny jeans and scooters.

Everybody wanna blame the young for the situation they find themselves in, but who built their world, dressed them up in silly costumes and set them to wandering?

Let us not forget the sins of the fathers.

Back