The Joke/Funny Pic/Video Thread

Stephen may want this…….

Only 45K
Wtf? That's the dumbest shit I've seen in a long time. Those people must be borderline retarded. But let's go easy on "Mark;" he doesn't have the internet, so he was unable to research basic functionality of trees haha Pretty sure libraries are still a thing, though!

EDIT: According to IQ testing, most people are indeed nearly borderline retarded, which is terrifying. You could say they border on borderline retardation.

Last edited:
My mother used to get me Tall sized shirts, and it felt like I was wearing a minidress. I couldn't get through to her that I was plain old XL(which she also disputed), and no modifications. Throw a belt on, a nice set of pumps, and have a night out on the town :^D

My mother used to get me Tall sized shirts, and it felt like I was wearing a minidress. I couldn't get through to her that I was plain old XL(which she also disputed), and no modifications. Throw a belt on, a nice set of pumps, and have a night out on the town :^D
That's for when you aren't wearing your lederhosen. :wave:

"According to IQ testing, most people are indeed nearly borderline retarded."

I wonder were people with OCD fit into that.

Probably rank somewhere in at the top. I'd imagine.
Many people with mental illness will test higher than those who do not have it; and to a noteworthy extent. But what we make up for in higher IQ, we take a loss in social functioning and emotional intelligence.

EDIT: Unless we've gotten a lot of successful therapy and/or medication management.

Last edited:
Those spider jokes remind me of the time when I first lived in California.
My girlfriend came in and asked if I had ever seen a Black widow spider.
Me:"no!"
"Well, there is one in the bathtub."
I worked for a water (utility) company for years, black widows in probably 85% of meter boxes.

Here on my ridge, we get what we call "Monster Season". When the monsoons come, it chases out the BIG hairy wolf spiders. They're the size of your hand! They'll be all over the front wall of the house, eyes glittering in the headlights, as we pull into the driveway. We keep a Dasiy Red Ryder BB gun in the car, so I can shoot them off the house before we go in.
When you smash one with a boot, they're copious insides are slime green. The very stuff of nightmares!

We had a mild season this year, and I never think to take photos of the bastards, I will this next monster season.

Makes me feel better about spider season here. In late summer, the spiders spin webs between just about anything they can, and I never seem to remember, so I get a face full of web when leaving the house, and some woods are chock full of them; especially an ugly but benign spiky looking thing who's name escapes me atm. For venomous spiders, we pretty much only have brown recluse which I've seen once, and black widow which I remember seeing, but could just as well have been a dream, cause I can't remember /where/ I saw it.

edit:
Spinybacked spider...

I worked for a water (utility) company for years, black widows in probably 85% of meter boxes.

Here on my ridge, we get what we call "Monster Season". When the monsoons come, it chases out the BIG hairy wolf spiders. They're the size of your hand! They'll be all over the front wall of the house, eyes glittering in the headlights, as we pull into the driveway. We keep a Dasiy Red Ryder BB gun in the car, so I can shoot them off the house before we go in.
When you smash one with a boot, they're copious insides are slime green. The very stuff of nightmares!

We had a mild season this year, and I never think to take photos of the bastards, I will this next monster season.
AZ = Black Widows, crickets and rattle snakes in water meter boxes. From my experience in Carefree, Scottsdale and Anthem. But you are higher up.

Back