The Joke/Funny Pic/Video Thread

I don't blame him. Ice cream rocks. See, and the cool thing about telling people you like ice cream is they always want to give you ice cream. Imagine walking down the street, and everyone's shoving ice cream in your face. Crazy like a fox...

Here's why Biden likes Ice Cream. He's old.

The last thing he remembers is "At every opportunity, screw China, Phuk Russia." Or at least that's what his policy shows. Unlike The Father Of American Lockdown, who's tweets he meant to be policy.

I believe the back story on this was someone vandalized a wall, instead of painting over it they cut out the sheetrock and framed it, and patched the wall

probably a middle school bathroom if I had to guess, impeccable drawing skills! I sure cant draw that well

View attachment 134077
Helocockter

Edit:
Which I see I was now I was neither quick, nor clever enough to think of it first.

I'm pretty sure thats a Sikorsky U-60 Black Cock (instead of "Black Hawk"); with four blades, a twin engine, and serves as a medium-lift military helo-cock-ter. It has a massive ARSE-nal on board, with shells ranging in destructive capacity from "rim" to "balls deep." For special operations, there are GPS guided missiles on either side of the cockpit capable of delivering two or more "money shots." That's about as dangerous as a missile from a helo-cock-ter can get.

Last edited:
Back