The Joke/Funny Pic/Video Thread

The angle of those illuminated dicks doesn't match the angle of the poles they are on (*cough* Photoshop). Still funny. They also aren't centered correctly above that platform below them.

Is it? Looks like the side the camera's on has random loose wood with random spacers in it. Also, the stack closest to the camera looks out of plumb.
I would have to be there in person and see how much it wobbles, when we stack cribbing for anything that stuff doesnt wobble, feels like im standing on concrete or it doesnt fly

but, as long as its not wobbly and all loose, it is a legit setup, just dont swing hard and stop quick, for the most part I want the crane as low as possible once set up, so the high side outrigger should be on nothing but a pad, maybe a touch of cribbing to get the float level, the rest go as high as we need but should never need all 5 outriggers to be on cribbing towers

I'll never forget the sound the old Holly 4 barrels made when their vacuum linkage tripped full open.... baaa Whaaaa!

There's no other sound like it. Pre-seat belts.
The WaaahWaaaaaaaa of an Edelbrock. Or a Carter AFB when you were younger, sir... I'm not so young as not to know the black magic of the carbutater... No EFI can match it. The feel, the honking sound, the direct connection to my engine...

The WaaahWaaaaaaaa of an Edelbrock. Or a Carter AFB when you were younger, sir... I'm not so young as not to know the black magic of the carbutater... No EFI can match it. The feel, the honking sound, the direct connection to my engine...
In my opinion, it is a sound matched by the twin supercharger spinning up under full acceleration on my XKR :D.

I'll never forget the sound the old Holly 4 barrels made when their vacuum linkage tripped full open.... baaa Whaaaa!

There's no other sound like it. Pre-seat belts.
double side draft webbers on the 4cyld, more induction noise than the exhaust :)
Tripple side drafts on the straight 6's, glorious.

Back