The Joke/Funny Pic/Video Thread

McDonalds has gotten terrible over the years. They don't have nearly enough people working there.
She said Pizza Butt is now that way. Fewer people with fewer hours. Many, many customer complaints. People are gonna get sick of it.

Burger King is in trouble as well.

Sorry for derailing the funnies. I’ll shut up now.

Fast food, overall, isn't particularly fast anymore. There are some exceptions of course. However, for the most part, especially when going through the "drive-thru," if there's two or more vehicles in front of me, I usually find myself experiencing quite a bit of wait time. If I pull into a fast food restaurant lot and see any amount of traffic backed up in the "drive-thru," I will just park and go inside because, more often than not, the inside of the restaurant will range from anywhere between completely empty to one or two people in line, and the lines inside always move so much faster than the drive-thru does. The drive-thru forces employees to work on and focus on one order at a time, whereas ordering inside will get your order in much more quickly, increasing how soon it is worked and focused on.

I realize that the temptation to stay in one's vehicle can be strong because it requires less effort, but if I see a line in the drive-thru, I won't hesitate to park and go inside. Additionally, if both the drive-thru and the inside of the restaurant are both packed with people, by going inside, I have the option to bail and go somewhere else if I discover that service is painfully slow. If I had gone into the drive-thru, I would have found myself trapped in line, with no option but to wait it out.

I really don't understand how anyone becomes a fast food chain or franchise owner and then fails to make speed and customer service their top priorities. And as some of you already mentioned, many of these place that I've been to are blatantly understaffed and highly disorganized.

Sorry, I'll stop talking (typing) now. I forgot what my point was! =-D

Most all I do is selective work and referrals/repeat clients. I was working with a different gene pool this afternoon. There were 2 guy’s living at this house (not sure the relationship) and they had different opinions about everything. One asked for me to cut down the top 1/2 of the tree so it couldn’t crush the house. After explaining why I can’t cut the top 1/2 of the tree off, the other guy said “well, how about cutting off the bottom 1/2 then?” 😂😂😂

Attachments

• IMG_7502.jpeg
    IMG_7502.jpeg
    2.8 MB · Views: 4
Most all I do is selective work and referrals/repeat clients. I was working with a different gene pool this afternoon. There were 2 guy’s living at this house (not sure the relationship) and they had different opinions about everything. One asked for me to cut down the top 1/2 of the tree so it couldn’t crush the house. After explaining why I can’t cut the top 1/2 of the tree off, the other guy said “well, how about cutting off the bottom 1/2 then?” 😂😂😂
sounds to me like dude just upsold himself on a full removal!

I hate it when clients don’t agree what they want and you’re like piggy in the middle.
One day I’ll just turn on my heel and walk away.

"See that stick up there? Yea, that one. Give me $50, and I'll remove it right now. I can come back tomorrow and we'll see what else I can remove."
I've literally said this, almost word for word.

I'm so tired of hearing "I live on a fixed income, I can't afford that." You live on a fixed income, that means you know exactly how much money you have to work with at any given time. Why did you call me if you have no money? Couldn't budget month to month? Maybe not spend a significant portion of that income in Phuckin scratcher tickets?

Short rant over, carry on.

Phuckin scratcher tickets?
duuude
last year, I was headed out to bid a job but had to stop for diesel, pump didn't print a receipt so I had to walk in to get one, this lady was buying tickets and scratching them infront of the only register in the whole store
like, "lemme get a $5 scratcher" "ok heres my card, now I need a receipt" "oh it didn't win lets do another"

it went on for like 10 minutes, im already late to my bid, and it was everything I had to not yell at her right then and there, theres a line of people trying to go to work and this lady is holding every single one up so she can waste her time and money on hopes and dreams of winning $75

best part? there was a scratchin table not even 5 feet away from her
but not all is lost, since it was a KENJO and the pump didn't print, I got a free fountain drink of my choice!
I would also like to note, not only did I spend more on diesel than she spent on tickets, I made close to 1000 times what she made off them the next day when I did the job I was headed out to bid
maybe working is better for the wallet than hoping to luck out on some pennies

rant over

Lottery scratch cards are one of life’s mysteries.

I simply cannot see the fun, horse racing, betting on sports, perhaps, but scratching away at a card..

Back