The Joke/Funny Pic/Video Thread

This may show up. It is Facebook. No reason for cutting like that. Too much information out there nowadays.

That was painful to watch. After that backwards "face cut" and going over that cut he made before the video in the front, he could have just pushed that tree over. Use a wedge if you need it, but don't keep making new, pointless cuts. The bar getting pinched was horrific and I love how he called the chain a "blade." He cut straight through the tree eventually and it's obviously just stuck up at the top, but my man keeps wanting to make it come down with cuts. The biggest mystery is why this guy posted that video! bahaha *plays Unsolved Mysteries music*

EDIT: Not wearing eye protection is always a good idea, too.

Last edited:
That was painful to watch. After that backwards "face cut" and going over that cut he made before the video in the front, he could have just pushed that tree over. Use a wedge if you need it, but don't keep making new, pointless cuts. The bar getting pinched was horrific and I love how he called the chain a "blade." He cut straight through the tree eventually and it's obviously just stuck up at the top, but my man keeps wanting to make it come down with cuts. The biggest mystery is why this guy posted that video! bahaha *plays Unsolved Mysteries music*

EDIT: Not wearing eye protection is always a good idea, too.
I try to watch a video like that and just want to take the thin part of the fishing rod to right behind his ear. Swack!

Yes, the backyard family treeman. A critically endangered species... by their own doing.

In the EU, I'm pretty sure, one must have proof of proficiency to even buy a chainsaw. That's not a bad idea, really.
nope, sadly not. sometimes they even sell top-handles at pole-chainsaws at lidl (cheap big box store)

Back