The Joke/Funny Pic/Video Thread

Cat becomes Polish city’s top-rated tourist attraction​

1000-58b1081b37d7fd79edd783bdcf44b788-1000x675.jpg

A large black-and-white cat named Gacek has become the top-rated tourist attraction in the Polish city of Szczecin, with over 1,000 Google reviews giving the animal a near-perfect average rating of 4.9 out of 5 stars.

Gacek (whose name means long-eared bat in Polish) is a free-roaming feline who has for years been living in a box on Szczecin’s Kaszubska street.

In 2020, local news outlet wSzczecinie noted that the “King of Kaszubska Street” had begun drawing admirers – including visitors from neighbouring Germany – after it published a video about him that now has 4.5 million views on Facebook and YouTube.

Gacek’s fame has continued to grow since then, with many reviewers on Google noting that they had travelled from around Poland and even abroad to see him.

“It was worth travelling three hours to feel ignored by him. Recommended,” wrote one visitor.

“I flew from Oslo with transit in Gdańsk to see Gacek. As expected, he didn’t pay any attention to me which made the experience fully wholesome,” added another five-star review.

Not all visitors were satisfied, however. “I prefer dogs,” reads a one-star review. “He stole a sausage,” says another.

I feel like most people pack their dead bodies into the park and not out of it haha. But I suppose it would save on time to make it look like a "camping trip." Imagine if your end of days were just one innocent camping trip away? Some people are f*cked. The best way for the normal person to stay alive is to not be tied to any significant insurance policy, but that makes having a family difficult haha

Last edited:
The Japanese method is an easy gymnastics routine. You just walk through and nail it. The English version is a convoluted clusterfuck mix of gymnastics, and American Ninja Warrior.

Back