The Joke/Funny Pic/Video Thread

For some reason, the sight of these horses reminded me of the consequences of my visit to an Indian restaurant)
Lol mine was a roadside restaurant in between New Delhi and Jaipur. It was so bad I had to lay down with a thong made out of a bath towel just so I could get most of it to the toilet. Worst two days of my life. I really should have gone to the hospital but weighed my options carefully.

Have you ever tried eating very spicy food?)
I intake copious amounts of hot sauce and can eat a whole habanero pepper without much discomfort due to tolerance. Never has my butt burned or itched or done anything else when it comes out the other end. 🤷‍♂️.

Some of my sauces. John hooked me up with the Carolina Reaper!

Sometimes the best way to get heat AND flavor is from combining the sauces. Delish.

Attachments

• IMG_5825.jpeg
    IMG_5825.jpeg
    3.7 MB · Views: 5
Wonder if he got fired. Former Coca Cola employee’s said they were not allowed to be seen with Pepsi. Frito Lay employees could not be seen with Martins, Utz, or Herrs.

Attachments

• IMG_5826.png
    IMG_5826.png
    3.6 MB · Views: 13
Ryobi owns Milwaukee.
You’re kidding me!! That’s insane.

Well, they did sell out to a conglomerate approximately 15 years ago from what I remember.

Probably all owned by RJ Reynolds.

It really is amazing how few (if any) larger independent businesses still exist.

Last edited:
Back