The Joke/Funny Pic/Video Thread

I think it's just a dumb joke. I saw it as funny cause the choices seemed right(!) to the guy at the time, and it took years of reflection to decide he made the wrong choices.

1647270451-20220314.png

Years ago, I was helping a landlord jump a truck. Can't remember the lead up, but I said "Black to red, right? Haha", and I hear a loud "pop". Me... "Umm, I was kidding...". This is a guy that's a master plumber, and has several rental properties he takes care of 100%. I'd have given 0% odds of him connecting the cables the way I said. I later found he was functionally illiterate. Not sure what that means in this context, but there was something going on there.

As a steamfitter, we're actually taught plumber jokes in school. I have several buddies that are plumbers obviously, and I'm even more ruthless with them. Most locals are combined locals, with plumbers and fitters while mine is a straightline fitter hall. So we mess with the plumbers especially hard 😈

How can you you tell a plumber by their handshake? The brown ring on their wrist.

How do you tell fitters from plumbers? Put them neck deep in shit and try to hit them with a 2x4, the plumbers will duck everytime.

Why was the plumber turned away from the restaurant? He wouldn't stop biting his nails.

A plumber needs to know 3 things, shit rolls downhill, paydays on Friday, and my shit is their bread and butter.

:lol:

I'm sure I've put this up before, nsfw x 1000 but hilarious

Yall plumbers know i love you 🥰

Back