The Joke/Funny Pic/Video Thread

We used to send a new guy to the saw shop in Anchorage in the fall to collect " anti freeze" for the chainsaws. The owner would peel the sticker off a twostoke oil bottle and give it to the new guy who would proudly return to the shop.

Then we would try to get him to add a dash to each groundsaw via the decomp valve.

M-A...it's a scam advertisement, and we have been laughing at it. We all understand that the VW Beetle is air cooled.

Probably just a small language difficulty :).
I feel dumb.
But yes, langage is a problem but also the lack of cultural/societal background of the US world. A good amount of jokes and memes are flying over my head because of that.

Or maybe, just maybe, I am not as smart as I would like :D

Last edited:
The Beetle was made by your European neighbours, so yes, that was not smart.

Truth be told, I didn't get it right off the bat, and I've owned beetles.

Zm7Fhky.jpeg

The strings should be on top of that wood. That's the bridge, and the terminus of the resonating string. The strings are probably resting on the neck due to lack of clearance, and any sound they make will be a buzzy mess.

A woman driving a car became lost in a snowstorm.

She didn't panic however because she remembered what her dad had once told her. "If you ever get stuck in a snowstorm, just wait for a snow plow to come by and follow it."

Sure enough, a snow plow came by, and she started to follow it. She followed the plow for about forty-five minutes.

Finally the driver of the truck got out and asked her what she was doing. And she explained that her dad had told her if she ever got stuck in a snow storm, to follow a plow.

The driver nodded and said, "Well, I'm done with the Wal-Mart lot, do you want to follow me over to SHOPPERS DRUG MART now?

Back