The Joke/Funny Pic/Video Thread

FCi7rY7.jpg

Gerry, vampires(by stereotype) can not enter your dwelling with out being invited in.

Also I only know this because my wife, being a few years younger than I, had a Twilight thing for a while and every other vampire show that came with it. The things you deal with as a husband:cry:

The movie is awesome, never read the book.

I also watched true blood because of a girlfriend, lot less love story and wayyyyyy more boobs :/:

I heard Anne Rice was displeased with the choice of Tom Cruise for Lestat, but then she screened the movie adaptation and was very surprised at how well the screen presence carried the character over.

This is how I picture Butch playing drums...

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/1zKq8IJkcnk" frameborder="0" allow="accelerometer; autoplay; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture" allowfullscreen></iframe>

I’m not sure that’s right, actual proper butt-neked strippers maybes, but pole dancing is quite fashionable as exercise now, I’m certain those poles are stationary.

Edit, just done some research, apparently there are two types, static and spin, requiring different techniques.

Who knew? Not me obviously!

Back