The Joke/Funny Pic/Video Thread

I had a teacher in high school who had been in the Marines. Back in the'70's a guy I used to work with said another student saw him in the hall and said "Some day Herlihy, I'm going to kick your ass!" He grabbed the kid, threw him up against the lockers and said "Why wait?":lol:

Every year for 45 years James and Lucille had gone to the State Fair. Every year James told Lucille he wanted to go on the helicopter flight. “Its only 50 dollars” he would say. Every year Lucille would say “50 dollars is fifty dollars” and that was the end of the discussion.

On their 46th trip to the state Fair James asked to go on the helicopter flight, and Lucille told him that 50 dollars was still 50 dollars.

The helicopter pilot heard their conversation and felt a bit sorry for James. He approached them and told them that he would give them both a ride for free if neither one said a word for the whole flight. If either one said a single word he would charge them the 50 dollars. James and Lucille agree.

The pilot takes off and climbs as fast as he can and immediately goes into a dive, but he doesn’t hear a word from the couple. He flys in circles, climbs and dives, zigs, zags, and everything in between. The couple never say a word. Finally, he lands the helicopter.

Over the headset he says “I’m really impressed. I did everything I could to get a reaction from you two.”

James says “well, I almost told you to stop when Lucille fell out, but hey, 50 dollars is 50 dollars.”

Back