The Joke/Funny Pic/Video Thread

<blockquote class="imgur-embed-pub" lang="en" data-id="a/g9jIAmL"><a href="//imgur.com/g9jIAmL">Title</a></blockquote><script async src="//s.imgur.com/min/embed.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

48406594_10155868791036551_1882041509327405056_n.jpg

He might be part rescue dog......I think he was trying to rescue her hamburger. :D
I rescued a couple angus burgers -- lunch today was a cookout by the lake where we are doing the forest thinning project. Nice to have a fire to sit around when it's 10˚ or more below freezing, and windy!

If it's 10 below zero I'm not wasting my break time sitting around outside in the wind, fire or no fire. I'll be in the house or at least in the truck with the heater blowing full blast.

Ten below freezing is 22. Not terrible working weather, especially if the sun is out. Ten below zero is critical function only weather.

In northern Cali we had a cold snap in 1974. Unprecedented, dropped to 17 degrees for several days and in the meantime it broke every half and three-quarter inch pipe fitting and open well-pump in 9 counties. Same thing happened again 20 years later in 94. Which tells you, in northern Cali, to always keep a few extra pipe fittings on hand.

WTF???

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/SFUuov2xfHo" frameborder="0" allow="accelerometer; autoplay; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture" allowfullscreen></iframe>

:?

Sylvester Stallone, Chuck Norris and Arnold Schwarzenegger are sitting in a bar

Sylvester Stallone says, “Guys, we should make a movie with the three of us, but I’m all out of ideas at the moment, I’m kind of bored with the standard action flicks.”

Chuck says, “Guys, I’m bored of doing action movies too and I’ve got some ideas but you may not like them.”

Sylvester says, “Let us hear it.”

So Chuck continues, “All right, this may sound silly, but I was actually thinking about doing a movie on great classical composers.”

That’s when Arnold throws himself in the conversation and says, “That sounds like a great idea! Sylvester, you can be Mozart, and Chuck can be Beethoven!”

“And who will you be, Arnold?”

“I’ll be Bach.”

#-o

Back