SOLD La Sportiva Makalu women’s size 38 (USA 7)

Eric H-L

Treehouser
Bought two pair on EBay for my daughter. She decided she wanted something lighter.
I am advertising the two pairs separately. This pair is obviously worn but still in good condition in most areas. There is a piece of rubber glued to the right inner tongue. Not sure if it is a repair or a modification. Also the rubber toe guards are separating from the uppers mostly on the left boot. Now reduced. Asking $24.00 plus shipping. 5D8E2127-85C2-40E5-9F55-ED755F917B3C.jpg 6DD579F5-D180-41C9-B716-7C78FB9B8EB1.jpg A4CFD4DB-5211-457E-AED0-EE16ED9BE7F2.jpg ADCCC658-3675-4124-9585-D75EF54087BB.jpg

Ha, just my size! Postage would probably be too much though, all the way to Oz.

All the shoes I buy for myself are used. The only time I get new shoes is when they're a gift. Or I guess NOS shoes. I've gotten a few pair of those.

Not specifically Goodwill, but thrift shops and flea markets. I get the occasional stuff from Goodwill, but they don't usually have much I'm interested in, and the one closest to me is kind of expensive.

Yea - surely that thin layer of sock material holds back all the bacteria and cooties! :lol:

No way they can work their way through that thread count!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
:lol:You guys are scaring away all my customers. No cooties here. Haha. Smell fresh as a daisy. I am offering total disclosure on the separation around the toe. Gotta say the soles look brand new on the bottom.

If my feet were a little smaller I would use these. I want them to go to a good home.

As usual, time has proved Butch was correct. These are a very hard sell! I just saw another glowing review of Makalu boots on the equipment forum. These are still available and I will give this pair to a Treehouser for the price of shipping.
Eric

As usual, time has proved Butch was correct. These are a very hard sell! I just saw another glowing review of Makalu boots on the equipment forum. These are still available and I will give this pair to a Treehouser for the price of shipping.
Eric
@Eric H-L My GF has interest.

You or her won’t regret it, Sean. A little shoe glue or some other tough glue to bond leather to rubber and she’ll have an amazing climbing or work boot.
Can even get fancy and get a bottle of suede dye if that matters.

No, not at all. Just busy.

That size 38 is converted anywhere from 7-7.5-8 US.
Got sidetracked with that (and lots of other work/ family stuff, including my birthday yesterday.

Would you please let know if I can PayPal to your ______@att.net email?

Back