Stump grinder?

The branch manager grapple is what I used and abused too. Tntree is a member here, Dave. It's the original bmg as far as I know. Regardless, top quality and 100% legit and great guy to do business with.

Swing grapple is what to get for a small mini skid. No hydraulic rotator required or wanted, as it reduces capacity.

I just ordered a stump grinder yesterday. I searched around for decent used ones but all I saw was junk. So I got a new rg55. It’s not the diesel rg90 I was hoping to get but oh well. .

That is awesome, let us know how you like it. I was looking at those, I bet they are great but I wonder about the fuel economy. So lame that we can't get a small diesel Rayco in the use due to emissions.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
The branch manager grapple is what I used and abused too. Tntree is a member here, Dave. It's the original bmg as far as I know. Regardless, top quality and 100% legit and great guy to do business with.

Swing grapple is what to get for a small mini skid. No hydraulic rotator required or wanted, as it reduces capacity.

Thanks man. I was looking at that brand from the link wondering if they give military discount....

Can u load a trailer pretty easy with or turn the load 90 deg to drop in a trailer?

Once you use it for a bit you don’t need the power rotate. Just adds weight. Very rarely do I wish I had it. And BMG for the win. 2012 model and I finally managed to bend mine badly. Took a lot of leverage to bend back. I almost gave up and called Dave to buy most of a grapple.

Hey Charles, good to read you again.

When you order the grapple you may want to already have planned out if you want the scoops for chips or rake for shattered tree parts. It would be cheapest to have shipped together if you did. Should be old threads with pics here.

Great deal on Carl's grinder and trailer. Well....if the trailers not stolen. :)

No,.....wait. It's a good deal even if it's just the grinder.

One BMG log load Image 2.jpg I could have loaded this with the chipper still attached. Just grab an end and needle it in.

Once you use it for a bit you don’t need the power rotate. Just adds weight. Very rarely do I wish I had it. And BMG for the win. 2012 model and I finally managed to bend mine badly. Took a lot of leverage to bend back. I almost gave up and called Dave to buy most of a grapple.

Heat and beat, heat and beat! Lol. I beefed mine up a bit at the end of the tongs. By nescessity. One of my bends was so severe it became a cut and re-weld. And then I boxed the end and braced it a little bit more. Still. Zero complaints on durability as I had basically used all the destructive skills learned over a decade of logging to try and send mine to an early grave and still it just kept on going.

Hey Charles, good to read you again.

Whats up merle. Nice to hear from u again also.

So i have a video of my hillbilly trailer, it had 3200 lbs on it but i can figure out how to post video. Does that make me a douche rocket?. :sign3:

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/XJlHvxXSrlA" frameborder="0" allow="accelerometer; autoplay; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Yup i suck at this probably doesn't help im on a phone

Thanks SEAN

:beerchug:

I want a gooseneck dump but u still have to pull fwd to expell the debris in a dump trailer to. Every time i go to the dump someone comes over and looks at. I have met clients that way, 3 of them now. Lol. Im proud of it, its getting me in the game i have around 50 cycles on it wit no problem. Knock on wood.

Yes sir, i plan on it. In about 6mths im walking away from aviation and going full time. I have a passion for tree and tree work in general. Plan on getting my ISA also. That test is hard as hell. Im not that book smart anymore more so ill have to really get ready for it. Im on here for now on though. Missed this place.

Back