Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Stump grinder?

I have one on my loader, the Ďknockaboutí type that you describe works great. Once you get good with, it you can do wonders.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 33C738ED-98B3-4893-A8B7-7A5336CF269A.jpg  
    Iím condescending, that means I talk down to people.

Mick

Mick, Pushing Spikes do Wonders! At the 90!, above the grapple.

https://www.branchmanagerusa.com/
    If it looks like I asked a question, but put a period, it's probably a question.
    Don't know why I'm question-mark challenged online. 😀 New Year's Resolution, better proof reading.

That link won’t work Sean, off to work now so I’ll try and find it later, thanks.
    Iím condescending, that means I talk down to people.

Mick

Just search for Branch Manager Attachments.

The link works here.

Be safe.
    If it looks like I asked a question, but put a period, it's probably a question.
    Don't know why I'm question-mark challenged online. 😀 New Year's Resolution, better proof reading.

TreeHouser

Ty sean

THE CALM ONE!!!! Sponsor squisher's Avatar

The branch manager grapple is what I used and abused too. Tntree is a member here, Dave. It's the original bmg as far as I know. Regardless, top quality and 100% legit and great guy to do business with.

Swing grapple is what to get for a small mini skid. No hydraulic rotator required or wanted, as it reduces capacity.

Quote Originally Posted by Page View Post
    I just ordered a stump grinder yesterday. I searched around for decent used ones but all I saw was junk. So I got a new rg55. Itís not the diesel rg90 I was hoping to get but oh well. .

That is awesome, let us know how you like it. I was looking at those, I bet they are great but I wonder about the fuel economy. So lame that we can't get a small diesel Rayco in the use due to emissions.
    Mastery is an illusion, grace a momentary gift, apprenticeship endless.

TreeHouser

Quote Originally Posted by squisher View Post
    The branch manager grapple is what I used and abused too. Tntree is a member here, Dave. It's the original bmg as far as I know. Regardless, top quality and 100% legit and great guy to do business with.

Swing grapple is what to get for a small mini skid. No hydraulic rotator required or wanted, as it reduces capacity.
    Thanks man. I was looking at that brand from the link wondering if they give military discount....

Can u load a trailer pretty easy with or turn the load 90 deg to drop in a trailer?

Student of the Jedi Sponsor treebilly's Avatar

Once you use it for a bit you donít need the power rotate. Just adds weight. Very rarely do I wish I had it. And BMG for the win. 2012 model and I finally managed to bend mine badly. Took a lot of leverage to bend back. I almost gave up and called Dave to buy most of a grapple.
    -Rich

TreeHouser

Ty for that. Ill buy one in 2 weeks.