Pallet forks for Mini-loader

SeanKroll

Treehouser
My mini weighs 2600 pounds. 50% tipping load is 1050 pounds.

How heavy-duty of pallet forks do I need, and what length of forks is useful for log/ pallets of firewood / milled wood handling/ trailer moving?

Brands to avoid?
Brands to recommend?
Titan?
https://www.amazon.com/Titan-Pallet...oader+pallet+forks&qid=1563976034&s=hi&sr=8-3
These seem to be on the cheaper end, and have a different fork adjustment system than many.
$350.

How about adjustable width? Helpful?

I have a 48" Bradco set, adjustable width is a must IMO it adds to versatility.
I use them for moving firewood, planting trees, setting plywood highways, and moving big wood the BMG can't squeeze. They work well for decking logs, building fires, and feeding said fire. Must have IMO.
Image.jpg Image.jpg

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
They do look light duty. IDK how much SWL on pallet forks I need for my weight of machine.

My forks for my Kubota tractor are 48". The forks for my Gehl and Boxer are each 36". I don't care for 48" forks on smaller machines, as you can't utilize the extra length anyway. I've actually thought about buying a set of 24" forks (just the tines) for times when I need to load large rounds of wood. You have way more lift when large wood is on edge than laying flat with the bulk of its weight away from you.

And while I have ordered from Titan in the past, I don't care for those forks. I prefer full adjustment. I have moved both tines to one side for moving things around. It is very handy at times.

Back