PAUL B

vharrison

Island Girl
Back in the house!

So nice to read you Paul. Holy smokes, I think you have known Butch longer than me. I remember reading the groundie rules, but not when he wrote it. The best description of what a ground person should do.

Is you wife as beautiful as ever? I can only imagine the fine young man yall are raising. Watch out, teenage years are a coming but they will pass if you can get through them. HAHA:lol:

Maybe I'm missing something because I'm currently looking at this forum on my handheld computer. When I look at Paul B's home page, it tells me he hasn't been seen on this forum since 2015. Can anyone post a link to a page in this forum that shows him up as posting recently? Maybe he had to create a new screen name because he forgot his old password? Thanks, in advance.

Tim

Hey all! Life has been BUSY the last 5 years or so, so much going on with work changes and family. The boy is now 11.6 and the wife is hitting the big 4-0 next march. We are still living in the same place but we did do extensive reno's 2-3 years ago. Glad to see so many of you are all still around on the forum. The boy and I are still involved heavily in Scouts and he just came back from his first week long camp at Pacific Jamboree with about 3000 other kids and hundreds of scouters (not me). I will be trying to check in more often, its been many years since we started talking amongst ourselves.

A few pics of me and the boy, at a ball game, at Scouts (with the CEO of Scouts Canada) and with sunshine coming out of his butt. 20190413_160944.jpg 20190628_214454.jpg 20190616_152251.jpg 20190608_204944.jpg 20190608_204915.jpg

I actually took him to a customer appreciation day at a music store a friend runs a few weeks ago, bought him a set of sticks and he played the electric kit for about 10 minutes. By played I mean whacked the various attachments randomly.

Great to read you Paul. Family is a trip! Mine are growing fast. Life has been peaks and valleys.

Back