Greg Good

Yeah... Get a beer down ya, brother, and all the best to yer friend. He just seems like the coolest guy in the entire world. Smart as a whip too. I've always wondered if he sailed little boats, and that's what gave him the idea for the grcs. :/: Smart son of a gun. Seemed about as healthy as a man can get. Get well soon, Mr. Good. I'll say prayers.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
Yea bit sensitive about that . Been accused many times of being paid to do that vid.. It was really all just for the fun of it, couldn't have pulled it off if it were not for all my friends who jumped in and made it happen.

Well, that doesn't take much.
He is about as easily riled as you or me.

Y'all are gonna get Fran's fired up all over again! :D

:) lol
Howz this: my name is Frans. Not Fran ('s).

Lol, just making fun. Spell check is a harsh mistress that takes no prisoners

Yeah... Get a beer down ya, brother, and all the best to yer friend. He just seems like the coolest guy in the entire world. Smart as a whip too. I've always wondered if he sailed little boats, and that's what gave him the idea for the grcs. :/: Smart son of a gun. Seemed about as healthy as a man can get. Get well soon, Mr. Good. I'll say prayers.

Yes Greg sails little boats. A friend of mine sails with him occasionally.

He seems to be fine. Zero endurance much like Butch

Greg appeared to be doing fine when I saw him setting up for the EXPO last week. He was still promoting the grcs as always on the showroom floor. I got my handshake as well

Back