Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: What kinda mill to buy?

Was that in the $200-300/ month payment range?
    If it looks like I asked a question, but put a period, it's probably a question.
    Don't know why I'm question-mark challenged online. 😀 New Year's Resolution, better proof reading.

California Hillbilly Sponsor CurSedVoyce's Avatar

But with all the work it was doing, we could put extra on it. Then, transferred the last part of the balance onto a no interest for 18 months card. That eliminated the insurance fees. And the interest. So it paid off even faster the last 12 months.

Sean, if you want to, i can give you rob's number and you guys can hash out how he got all his numbers and figures on it. What he did over the time of the lease etc. I can PM it to you.
    Interesting how a limited gene pool and a limited labor force seem to be so closely related.

Might, thanks.

Just heard a homemade 42" bandsaw on a trailer, needing fine tuning may come available at a deal.

Built by a very crafty fellow, I hear. Local hermit genius, now passed. Welded on nuclear subs I'm told might see it tomorrow.

Adjustable to cut beveled siding, even (sorta obsolete in the age of Hardiboard, fiber reinforced cement siding).
    If it looks like I asked a question, but put a period, it's probably a question.
    Don't know why I'm question-mark challenged online. 😀 New Year's Resolution, better proof reading.

California Hillbilly Sponsor CurSedVoyce's Avatar

Just let me know and I'll pm you the number.
    Interesting how a limited gene pool and a limited labor force seem to be so closely related.

Treehouser

Go big or go home ... Baker, baby!

https://youtu.be/aUKRBdIW9ZA

TreeHouse Administrator MasterBlaster's Avatar

Whoa!!!

I like the turner idea. Maybe less slamming cants into the mill.

Like the board pusher.
    A guy I know made his WM push the other direction, on the regular return pass.