Display wall

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
I have one Mac-T to donate to the wall. If that'll work.

That would be fantastic Gerry. Me coming by and picking it up would be the best part of this idea. 8).

You have been in my thoughts a bit while I've been putting it together. Much of the old gear is what we both used in the day. My how things have improved.

Good deal, Graeme, I'll get it on the way to you next week.

Don Blair has a museum (collection) of old tech Tree gear dating back to the early 1900s. Yeah, It's come a long ways since.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
Good deal, Graeme, I'll get it on the way to you next week.

Don Blair has a museum (collection) of old tech Tree gear dating back to the early 1900s. Yeah, It's come a long ways since.

Hi Gerry, thanks for the Mac-T it came a couple of weeks ago but I've been working away. Its up on the wall and very fitting to have it in the logging section. I have a couple of pics of you there as well when you come over. Great time for me and a pleasure having you here.

Thanks again.

I tried it on (had to) but I look more like a roofing nail without the harness in it.

IMG_2304.jpg IMG_2303.jpg IMG_2252.jpg

It arrived. World wide shipping is amazing. Though I do worry about it.

Should have put a headliner in the Mac T before boxing it, I see. Crack me up! Honored to be on your wall, Graeme. May it keep growing.

Good stuff!

Gerr, should you need a replacement Mac T, I have one in yellow, a few dings, good shape. It would love a new home out west. I was never a big fan of them cuz their shape seemed to funnel noise to your head and make ever thing louder.

... I Ioved the shape ( had one now gone). Yes about the sound but I ran foamies w it. On the plus side that brim design can't be beat for glare looking up and shedding rain. Classic really.

Back