JEOPARDY

vharrison

Island Girl
Jonny just mentioned he loves the show and I am starting to love it as well.

If you have written the show off so to speak, jump back in before Jeopardy James' winning streak is over. This guy is freaking amazing, I mean where the heck does he store all of the information he has? The guy is just amazing to watch. He is very close to beating the all time Jeopardy record that Ken Jennings has of $ 2,520,200.00. Thing is, he is doing it in record time!

He's had a few close calls, but he usually gets off to such a lead that no one can catch him. Professional gambler by trade, lol i didn't realize that's actually a thing!!!

My son and his boys watch it lots....I have seen this new champ a few times while over at their house....very cool to see someone so dialed in with so much knowledge.

You are right, Gigi....he is remarkable to see.

At one point I think he was averaging more than $70,000 per day of the game. I'm not sure what his average per day is lately.

Compared to 10 years ago the amount of good, accurate, info on the net has increased 10 fold. Sorting out the BS. The IQ of the populace that uses the net is raising faster than it ever has since the net started. Anybody can become a PHD today just watching stupid Youtube videos.

And then there's Watson... It's frigging amazing.

Excellent show on Netflix called "The Perfect Bid" about a math whiz who memorized all the item prices on "The Price is Right."

Last edited:
Very smart young man, for sure.
Pro sports gambler lol I feel like my career in that field would last less than 1 day.
Mr Jennings was a bartender! Probably solving all the world's problems at that bar :)

Jeopardy Tournament of Champions is on Netflix too, lots of funny hair and clothes from the 80s.

Great show, was always on when I got home on the bus from school. I can usually get about half of the answers right the second time I see an episode.

Yeah, bummer. We'll see him again at tournament of champions or whatever it's called. I think September but not positive.

Micheal J Fox said in an interview that the reason he loved doing Match Game on TV is "The Idiots Don't Win" ... How I feel about Jeopardy ... Takes smarts to win for sure.

Back